Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

A Look At LaSenza's New Bras - Size 30A-D!


I have been wishing for this since I started wearing bras! They don't have a lot of selection for the 30" bands yet, but there's enough for a good start.

The first two are double pushups (they call them Hello Sugar now but they're the same).  I don't think I've ever been so excited for a new product as I was when double pushups came out. My tatas are tiny and they make them look perfect! And now they have them to fit my tiny ribcage too :). (I know Pink by Victoria Secret has had 30" bands for a while, but I can only shop online there and I like to try bras on before I buy them!) Thanks LaSenza! <3



I think this first one is my favourite. I love the leopard pattern and the cute corset-like part on the back. This one's a front closure too, which is nice for when you're muscles are sore or you just need quick access! ;) Teehee.





I find this one really adorable too! I'm not a big fan of polka dots but with the black trim on the top of the cups and little jewelled bow in the middle, it looks good! These first two are $42.50 (CDN) each.


The last three are "Perfectly Me" bras with removable push up. These ones are great if you have a little ribcage but bigger boobies (you lucky duck!) or just don't want to wear an inch of padding all day :P. These one's are a bit cheaper too, at $26.50 or 2/$42.50!





Anyways, I was really excited when I saw this so I thought I'd share. I'm going to go do some bra shopping now ;), and you can too, here!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment