Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013 - Makeup and Presents!


Products Used:
*E.l.f. Eyelid Primer
*L.A. Colors Palette in Soiree
*Rimmel Matte White Shadow
*Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner
*Essence Get Big Lashes Mascara
*Revlon Growlucious Mascara
*NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk 
*Wet N' Wild H20 Proof Liquid Liner (for the heart) 

 I wish I could have gotten more for my wonderful man but we're saving for an apartment so I had to work with a small budget. I made him 19 (the number of months we'd been together - I'm a romantic, what can I say?) chocolate covered double stuffed Oreos ! I think they're mostly self explanatory, but he's how to make them:

*Melt about half a bag of chocolate chips in the microwave (it takes about 3 minutes, I used the Soften/Melt function on mine :p) in a slim, deep container 
*Dunk Oreos in chocolate and place on wax paper!
*Put them in the fridge until cool
*Decorate!
*Enjoy :) nom nom nom


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment